V1be STREET squad
- Individuals in this position will be responsible for high-energy crowd interaction, live promotions and activities, and act as Version1 Ambassadors to ensure our fans have a first-class experience.
- Event responsibilities include:
- Event set-up and tear-down
- Greeting fans & VIPS enthusiastically as they arrive, directing them as needed, and answering any questions to assist with fan needs.
- Assist with external or internal Live Programming & Game Day events, promotional activities and events, and fan engagement activities or elements.
- Availability to work nights and weekends with the ability to meet the demands of the role.
- 3-5 years of professional customer service, dining, or host/hostess experience
- Athletic, cheer, pep-squad, theater, improv, dancing, and any other special talents or skills is strongly preferred.
PROFICIENT LEVEL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Verbal Communication
- Personality Plus
- Customer Focus/Service
This role is physical and active in nature. While performing the duties of this job, the Squad member will regularly be required to:
- Communicate and exchange information with fans in person;
- Ascend and descend steps and traverse quickly around the spaces on event days and potentially non-event days;
- Lift and move boxes and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.